Monday 25 April 2016

Two Years Later.

So. Two years since I last posted here.
And I've been taking some nice averagely competent pictures in that time.
And it's not good enough. I think I'm just holding back everything....there's no rawness, no real fear or vulnerability, nothing to punch your heart...I'm playing safe.
And because I am, I've become safe, I've lost that experimenting, searching, urgency, of whatever I felt before, even if it came to nothing.
I'm not sure why I have, but I need to get it back or just give the fuck up and draw instead.
Tomorrow is day 8 of a 100 day portrait challenge....think it's time to start digging for what I'm looking for...even if it's shit.

This one is closer.



1 comment:

Cristina Trevor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.