Wednesday 29 July 2009



I'm submitting three pictures for the Wiltshire Open Exhibition today.
I struggled with which ones to choose but in the end went for three sea/beach scenes, thinking slightly more commercial than arty but they actually look really nice and will go on the wall when I get them back.

I'm feeling alot more relaxed about photography at the moment, I'm not putting myself under some false pressure anymore where I feel I have to understand where I'm going and achieve something, but instead I'm taking my time and appreciating whatever I can manage to do.

And hoping you're all having a lovely summer!

Follow on to say all three have been accepted!

2 comments:

Mark Tweedie said...

I love this Vicky. It captures so much of the wonder of summer at the sea. Let me know when your work is on show and I will see if I can get to see it for real.

Diana said...

you shoot some amazing stuff.